The Royal Playa del Carmen Room Review & Tour
The Royal Playa del Carmen
Reviewing the Royal Junior Suite Ocean View Room
We hate to be cliche….but you truly feel like royalty here.
With the perfect view of both the Ocean and Olympic size pool, our terrace was our own personal hideaway.
The space feel open and airy, like a well kept palace. Having a fully stocked bar was one the most impressive features, with full bottles of liquor, you never had to leave the room or wait for room service before having a cool drink.
We were surprised by Birthday treats of wine and cake, as well as a freshly drawn bubble bath complete with rose petals scattered across the bubbles, cascading onto the floor. Fresh fruit adorned the well placed table in front of our balcony, welcoming us to relax and enjoy.
Our room tour and review wouldn’t be complete without sharing all of the goodies!
- Terrace or Balcony – Furnished terrace or balcony, some also come with a hammock, not guaranteed.
- Unique “Magic Box” – “Magic Box” for discreet 24 hour Suite Service
- Royal Bed® & Pillow Menu – Extra Soft “Plus” Hypoallergenic; Orthopedic; Memory; Aromatic; and Sweet Dreams
- In-Suite Double Hot Tub – Relax in the privacy of your suite’s double hot tub
- Liquor Cabinet
- Individually Controlled Air Conditioner
- Ceiling Fan
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Work Desk with Desktop Lamp
- Cordless Telephone
- In-Suite Laptop Size Safe
- Alarm Clock
Overall, we were very happy with our Junior Suite at The Royal Playa del Carmen. The room service was prompt and the staff was polite and courteous. Our room was cleaned at a time interval of our own request which really helped us with planning our day. Too often this is a problem for us as we frequently visit our room to recharge our cameras, change clothes, and to freshen up. Having a set time frame that our room was to be cleaned was an advantage in maximizing our time at this gorgeous resort.
To get a quick look at our overall experience, check out our complete video room tour and written review of The Royal Playa del Carmen.
Share this post